The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the day to day activities and supervision of the Quality Assurance team members with a focus on measuring adherence to policy and procedure, regulatory compliance and quality controls as outlined in the Project Quality Management Plan.
1) Provide immediate supervision to their assigned quality staff
2) Conduct Monthly 1:1 quality meetings with operations managers and discuss team and/or error trends
3) Complete monthly QA Analysis - showing improvement and areas of focus
4) Conduct quality focused meetings with the client to collect feedback on project quality, discuss areas of concern and report on progress.
5) Create and update “Monthly Planner” for QA staff to ensure assignments are identified and timeframes are established
6) Monitor, identify, and analyze performance metrics in order to provide appropriate constructive feedback, maintain high service levels, and generate production efficiency
7) Create, update, and maintain quality performance reporting and communicate performance trends to business stakeholders
8) Facilitate QA calibration sessions
9) Assure that quality program is operating in accordance with contract expectations; and provide reports and recommendations for sustained or improved quality management
10) Communicate and document the necessary information to qualitatively support effective performance reviews and quality improvement
11) Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving work problems
12) Identify avenues to improve business process by analyzing quality evaluations and making recommendations to operations management.
13) Prepare daily and weekly updates for QA Management based upon monthly sample and staff productivity
14) Participate in internal audits of policies and procedures of other departments
15) Act as subject matter expert for the Quality Assurance team members.
16) Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
Education Preferred: Preferred qualifications include a Master’s degree and/or experience with government health care programs or government quality assurance programs.
Skills / Knowledge Required: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to facilitate productive meetings and training sessions. Ability to lead and complete projects. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Strong knowledge of contact center operations and customer services general processes. Experience in development of action plans. Understanding of standard business processes, systems and quality principles
Experience Required: 3+ years previous supervisory or management experience. 5+ years of experience in a related industry. Experience supervising a Quality related function. Experience documenting, auditing and improving business processes and procedures.