-Check referrals received from the client for completeness and accuracy.
-Complete transaction that will create an arrival date/stamp record.
-Date/time stamp referral documents and number them consecutively beginning with #1 each day.
-Use the primes system as the operating encounter system for arrival records to be transmitted as a monthly report to OTDA.
-Verify client identification by accessing the client photo and signature via the CBIC’s administrative workstation and key in referral number and associated client number (CIN).
-Distribute cards, protective sleeves and card carriers.
-Compare photo on card with the person receiving the card and sign referral document and have client sign the referral document prior to issuing the card.
-Refer client to the PIN Selection Station to select or change PIN.
-Properly clarify defective cards and cards created but not picked up by the client.
-Maintains positive relationships with HRA staff, co-workers, and clients.
-Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Site Supervisor.
-Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria
-Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Site Supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 0-1 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas.
- May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are basis and routine.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff.
- Work on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal and external contacts.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed