This position is responsible for delivering training programs to various levels of project staff (front line staff, Supervisors and Managers), assisting with curriculum development, reviewing course materials, administering assessments and monitoring performance of classroom participants.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Research, plan and organize training sessions. This includes all preparation work for a class (reviewing the curriculum and providing feedback to the developer, creating and distributing class agendas, etc.)
- Conduct both operational and professional development training sessions for various levels of project staff (front line staff, Supervisors and Managers). This includes creating and leading classroom activities and exercises.
- Assist in writing material for new training programs
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed programs
- Serve as an SME to the Curriculum Developers partnering with Developers during the creation of the materials
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of programs developed and/or administered by reviewing class evaluations and attending QC/QA review meetings
- Make recommendations for enhancements and improvements to the curriculum based on performance of participants
- Manage classroom to include correcting behavioral issues as needed and escalating to Operations Management/HC when appropriate
- Schedule training sessions and ensure facility setup, audiovisual setup, and employee notification
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required or at least two (2) years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Human Resources Development, Communications, Personnel Relations, Business Administration, or Teaching
- At least 2 years in instruction, adult learning and/or in educational development and delivery at multiple sites using a full array of methodologies required
- Good public speaker and at ease moderating large groups
- Skilled in adult learning
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed