Major Purpose: A brief statement of the position’s overall purpose
The Associate Business Analyst will support project operations and analyze process, procedure, and system defects. This person assists in ensuring that the business requirements and processes are adequately documented and communicated.
Duties / Responsibilities: Statements describing the essential
• Identifies, Analyzes, and Communicates all system and process defects
• Provides production support for Operations
• Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
• Collects, documents and analyzes business requirements and processes
• Monitors process data to identify potential system and process issues
• Monitors JIRA tickets in queue for efficiency
• Responsible for adhering to established safety standards
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
• Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
• Work is constantly performed in an office environment
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
Background & Experience Required:
• 0-3 years of experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Ability to use spreadsheet, database, and/or reporting software
• Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and related legislation/regulations preferred.
• Knowledge of Medicaid, Child Health Plus (CHP), and/or other New York State health programs preferred.
• Knowledge of Call Center operations preferred.
• Experience with eligibility, enrollment or related programs preferred.
• Knowledge of HIPAA compliance preferred.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Associates degree with 0-3 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Solves routine problems of limited scope.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed