MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
• Provide Network Operations Lead Role for the large contract, managing 20+ network personnel in an IT environment with over 20,000 end-users across 400+ sites.
• Provide overall direction of network operations activities.
• Manage and maintain Contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer’s operations organization.
• Consult with customer and Contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules, costs and contractual obligations.
• Establish and maintain technical and financial progress reports, weekly status reports, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, and oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
• Meets with customer and staff to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with task schedules and costs.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, Business or related discipline.
• Certification in at least ITIL v3 Foundations certification is required
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) required.
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) preferred
• At least ten (10) years of related local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) work experience.
• At least five (5) years of experience related to unified communications (VOIP, Video, and Wireless).
• At least five (5) years of experience managing a team of 15+ network operations personnel
• Knowledge of ITIL, SDLC, PMBOK, Configuration Management, Release Management, and Change Management
• Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract network operation support functions in a complex environment with a combined scope of over 10,000 users and 150 sites.
• A broad knowledge of unified communications, network, and telecommunications.
• Experience managing teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations.
• Experience maintaining and managing client interface at senior levels of the client organization.
• Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio)
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Work is performed in a general office environment
• Ability to sit for up to 80% of time
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
• Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust security clearance
• United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency