Manage vendor relationships with IT staffing agency partners and make recommendations on IT staffing vendor retention to Senior Director.
Partner with Veterans & Disabled Recruiting team and community organizations to help brand MAXIMUS as an employer of choice.
Manage recruiting metrics such as time to fill, fill rates, cost-per-hire, etc., and identify process issues and recruiting shortfalls and create actions to address.
Recruit and fill positions with high quality candidates, decide on acceptable candidates to present to management, make job offers, and negotiate salaries.
Manage creation of job descriptions for new positions, job requisition, and posting processes and decide on advertising methods for open jobs.
Support new project startups as needed.
Research and implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches).
Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
Conduct training sessions for management referring to interviewing and hiring skills.
Participate in job fairs and career events.
Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
Manages the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements, budget responsibilities.
Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Manages activities of two or more sections or departments.
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may have subordinate supervisors and/or managers.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed