Responsible for the successful administration of employee benefits and wellness programs. This role works directly with members of the benefits team and responds to inquiries from employees around the company to respond to inquiries about benefits and related policies and procedures.
• Administrator of company benefits plans, including medical, dental, life insurance and retirement, etc. for employees and dependents
• Responds to employee, supervisor and management inquiries regarding benefits.
• Works in partnership with Shared Services management to provide services and answer questions from internal client base
• Partners with internal benefits team and management and to plan strategy for open enrollment, prepares benefits materials to ensure and enhance employee understanding of benefits, claims submission
• Interfaces with benefits broker and/or carriers to resolve issues
• Processes Qualifying Life Events and Medical Support Orders and assists with any required Benefits audits and/or reporting
• Partners with Training Manager to develop communications programs designed to keep employees informed about company benefit plans and proposed changes
• Partners with Shared Services team to resolve escalated employee benefit issues from the third party administrator in an accurate and timely manner
• Administers Company Tobacco Cessation Program and other Wellness Programs
• Project Lead on annual corporate health fair, flu-shot clinic, and other projects as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in business or related field required
- 2 - 3 years analyst experience in Human Resources, with a focus in employee benefits administration
- Experience managing Wellness Programs Preferred
- Intermediate level proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
- Excellent problem-solve and work in a team environment.
- Must have proven analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in Workday, preferred
- CBP or CEBS or related certification is a plus
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed