This position is contingent upon winning the bid. This job is for an individual who is energetic and excited to teach people new things. It also requires patience, flexibility, and focus on deadlines.
This job is not for an individual who requires a ‘train-the-trainer environment’ or does not work well independently.
1. Develop and implement an engaging and effective project training plan in compliance with contract and client requirements;
2. Develop team/ department-specific trainings, with assistance of the Project Director, using desired performance metrics as outcome targets;
3. Conduct and /or attend all department trainings to ensure compliance with state and office policies and procedures;
4. Develop and implement control measures for the project training program;
5. Develop an initial and ongoing training schedule, in conjunction with department supervisors, for continuous professional development of new and existing staff;
6. Communicate with department staff regarding team level questions related to quality findings;
7. Provide monthly team and/ or individual statistics to Project Director in accordance with established timeframes;
8. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all case information; and
9. Complete other projects tasks assigned by Management as deemed appropriate and/or necessary.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required;
• Three (3) years of training and/ or professional development experience required;
• Ability to work with staff using multiple training techniques and styles required;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline and detail oriented work environment highly suggested;
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously highly suggested;
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently highly suggested;
• Experience with State of Missouri Department of Social Services and knowledge of Missouri HealthNet regulations preferred.