The Service Provider Liaison will assist in the development, coordination and implementation of a variety of project outreach efforts to include process development, implementation and documentation; developing and implementing project plans and materials; creating and/or editing outreach content; gathering and reporting on performance results; coordinating efficient ways to organize and communicate activities and workflow; and maintaining and organizing departmental documents.
• Develop, document and implement internal and external processes to coordinate program outreach efforts
• Assist in content development, editing and implementation of website content, printed materials, on-line tutorials, blogs, podcasts, and webinar design and facilitation as it pertains to outreach
• Gather, manipulate and use analytical tools to track output results of outreach activities. Produce ongoing outcome-based reports and ad-hoc reports
• Coordinate the planning and facilitation of outreach events
• Support the scheduling, planning, and documentation of meetings
• Create, coordinate and maintain efficient methods to organize and communicate outreach activities and workflow between other departments, client, subcontractors and consultants including the use of file sharing and technology to support collaboration
• Assist in the development and implementation of project plans and materials in accordance to overall outreach campaigns and goals
• Monitor mailboxes and other media channels and respond to requests
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent relevant experience required
• Four (4) or more successful years of relevant experience regarding verbal and written communications to a variety of audiences in a public setting
• Experience and knowledge of social media and virtual outreach strategies
• Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations for the public
• Knowledge of data quality measurements methodology and reporting tools
• Analytical skills and ability to utilize data to improve and refine services to meet customer needs
• Excellent computer skills, including graphics and reports design
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independen
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Generally supervises semi-skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed