*** POSITION DESCRIPTION ***
- Independently develops and implements modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities
- Extract, analyze, and report data to support program activity and assist in management decision making
- Conducts statistical analyses and evaluates a wide variety of information to assess operational difficulties and develop solutions to complex problems, including escalated issues
- Designs and implements process improvements that enhance customer service and optimize business operational efficiency and quality
- Creates, analyzes and delivers customized reporting for both internal and external audiences
- Develops high-quality communications suitable for clients
- Facilitates discussion among process stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) in order to elicit, analyze, communicate (both written and verbally) and validate requirements, process design, and business intelligence (reporting) needs
- Plan and execute analysis - often interrogating data and other information to perform root cause analysis, impact assessments, or to identify key measures and indicators of process performance, making recommendations to improve or correct performance
- May serve as critical client interface
- Maintains an extensive working knowledge of broad spectrum functional areas at a single site or multiple sites
- Ensures reports are delivered in accordance with frequency and distribution schedules
- Analyze data and other information in order to conceptualize and define process problems and /or improvement opportunities
- Define data requirements then gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests
- Write and make presentations to clients and other staff, often requiring clear and persuasive explanation of complex processes to a non-technical audience
- Provide guidance, background information, and assistance to management and other staff on the interpretation and effective use of process models and other analysis artifacts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- BA/BS with a concentration in business, psychology, project management or industrial engineering required
- Project management background and/or PMP certification preferred.
- Two years operations experience and/or two years' experience in successful use of analytical thinking, applying methods to determine root cause/solve problems
- Experience in report development, data collection and analysis required
- Must have a background in statistical analysis and reporting.
- Experience with government sponsored health care programs preferred
- Ability to interrogate data with the ability to communicate analysis findings to a technical and non-technical audience
- SQL (basic skilled required, advanced preferred)
- Experience with OBIEE a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, Visio and Access
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability in analytical thinking, methods, and tolls to resolve problems.
- Strong written and communication skills
***INTERNAL REQUIREMENTS ONLY***
Must not be on any d/a above a verbal
Must be in current job role for six months