This position participates in the Knowledge Center content solicitation, evaluation, review, and revision processes, to include reading Knowledge Center materials, identifying reviewers, evaluating feedback, and working with subject matter experts to improve and update Knowledge Center content within established editorial guidelines. It also assumes responsibility, under the direction of a Senior Knowledge Center Editor, for thematic issue planning and development.
Performs writing duties as assigned, collaborates with Training, Contracts, and Call Center staff, and provides support as needed to promote Knowledge Center content and project initiatives. This position is expected to have or develop domain specific knowledge that is relevant to MassHealth, either through CSR experience or previous employment.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Work with Knowledge Center team to develop content for the end-user and manage feedback as needed.
• Assists with the coordination and review process for MAXWeekly Updates, monitors deadlines and maintains contact with reviewers throughout the Standard Operating Process.
• Corresponds with SMEs (Training, Premium Billing, Transportation, Privacy Office) during the revision process, makes recommendations and offers guidance when implementing feedback, and adheres to editorial standards for length and readability.
• Monitors deadlines, maintains contact with feedback submitters, and answers inquiries pertaining to content and location of Knowledge Center materials through e-mail and telephone communications.
• Assists Senior Editor during production process of Knowledge Center content including CSC Weekly.
• Maintains expertise in health policy knowledge by staying current with MassHealth policy and regulations (through continuous review of MassHealth Website, news updates, attending conferences/meetings, etc.)
• Assists in training new staff on Knowledge Center as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Education Preferred: Advanced degree in public health, English, business administration or a related field
Skills / Knowledge:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interest in health care and social policy/sciences
- Able to translate complicated material into language suitable for all end-users
- Must be highly organized and analytical (creative thinker)
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changing needs.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Adept at using a variety of software packages (word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, databases) and web applications
- Visio, Dreamweaver (HTML) and Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Minimum of 6 months as a MassHealth Provider CSR preferred.
- The ability to work under standards-based performance measures and ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, The ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed