-Develop working relationships with customers and monitor engagement and progress.
-Work with customers on a regular basis to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility.
-Conduct workshops and other training related services for customers.
-Exhibit considerable programmatic knowledge and assist customers in multiple phases of the application process, ranging from enrollment through the awarding of benefits and services.
-Assist customers to acquire services that facilitate program goals (e.g., educational and/or vocational training, medical, child care, transportation, substance abuse/mental health, child support establishment, legal, and other related needs).
-Follow up with customers to ensure that their needs are met and questions and concerns are resolved.
-Interact with other team members to provide expertise and assistance in resolving participant issues.
-Maintain accurate and timely case notes on all customer contacts and document activities.
-Share information about outreach and engagement efforts with project staff.
-Inform project staff of any barriers that they identify and that are preventing the customer from engaging with the Provider.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 0-1 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas.
- May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are basis and routine.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff.
- Work on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal and external contacts.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed