-Conduct Information Security risk assessment and create and maintain the system security plan.
-Manage remediation of identified control deficiencies.
-Evaluate proposed changes to the system to identify potential adverse effects to the security posture of the system.
-Support audit and client engagements, coordinate the collection, review and submission of Information Security deliverables and coordinate the remediation of audit concerns.
-Review audit logs, user accounts, physical security and such for anomalies and accuracy.
-Promotion of information security awareness through various communications channels within the organization.
-Coordinate business continuity and disaster recovery test activities.
-Produce weekly reports to management on security status of project.
-Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of experience consulting within designated function.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Develops solutions to highly complex problems which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards requiring a high level of interpersonal and technical skills.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as expert in field within the organization.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed