-Develops and maintains a detailed community employer engagement plan, using input gained from internal staff, project leadership, as well as the client and various stakeholders.
-Develops relationships with employers and various community services organizations including community service providers, non-profits, community colleges, One-Stop organizations, training provider’s and related organization in order help clients find jobs and long-term employment/careers directly related to achieving the goals and metrics of the project.
-Responsible for tracking to goals of project
-Serves as liaison to client and other agencies as assigned.
-Promotes project image and goals through public speaking engagements and local professional presentations.
-Oversees team of account managers and administrative staff
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Manage, the coordination of the activities of the job development team with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current employment and hiring trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed