The Global Health Analyst is responsible for leveraging quantitative and independent research skills in analysis of large, complex and incomplete data sets to identify and assess potential business opportunities that result in measurable revenue growth. The Analyst will help to develop an overall win strategy as well as internal and external partnerships, business plans and associated marketing artifacts linked to designated opportunities.
• Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budget, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
• Perform gap analyses of MAXIMUS capabilities against customer requirements.
• Perform geography and cultural gap analyses to determine the major modifications required in new cultures.
• Participate in meetings to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing and contract vehicle choices.
• Direct business planning activities, to include periodic pipeline reviews, operating plan development, bid agenda development, opportunity gate reviews, win theme and discriminator workshops, and proposal reviews.
• Actively participate in the overall strategic planning by linking pursuits/capture activities which support the quarterly business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline.
• Update capture status to management at specified milestones in the capture process.
• Conducts after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
• Briefs management in the bid review process, execute action item outputs and maintain accountability for bid delivery.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 0 - 1 years of experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) plus database and reporting software knowledge required. Ability and desire to learn new tools and skills.
- Skilled in building business and technical vision
- Willing to travel up to approximately 10% as needed both nationally and internationally if necessary
- Disciplined strategic thinking
- Analytical presentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to gain internal support; and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed