- Ensure contractual obligations are met by identifying, recommending, and/or developing quality improvement strategies through the evaluation of staff performance standards and project performance measures
- Develops and implements methods to improve performance with purpose of attaining goals, within respective unit(s)
- Provides direct supervision for staff members
- Implements performance management practices and strategies that includes, but is not limited to; regular feedback on performance, completing performance evaluations and merit increase recommendations.
- Ensure quality customer service for internal and external customers
- Makes hiring recommendations
- Complete personnel actions, employee evaluations and monthly reports
- Report issues, problems and concerns to the Operations Manager
- Promote and support team spirit among staff by facilitating communication and problem solving
- Ensure communication of policy and program updates
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
a) a graduate degree in from an accredited institution; b) (2) years supervisory experience or equivalent subject matter experience; and two (2) years supervisory experience or three (3) years case management experience determined acceptable by the Agency.