- Ensure activities and processes comply with QA plan and applicable contractual standards
- Maintain updated knowledge of the program, including policies and procedures as contained in Client bulletins and project SOP’s
- Train staff for the purpose of achieving and maintaining Quality and performance goals.
- Develop and maintain reports based on data analysis and audit findings.
- Conduct quality assurance for completeness, accuracy, consistency, and conformity
- Research and gather data for special studies
- Develop updates and maintain quality manuals, and policies and procedures manuals.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills are essential and excellent organizational and interpersonal skills a must.
- Self-directed with excellent project and time management skills and an ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks with careful attention to details
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to Use Word and Excel
a) a bachelor’s degree, preferred degree in a related field, from an accredited institution is preferred and/or (3) years related work experience; training and/or work experience.