- Customer service functions that include incoming and outgoing calls; managing a client reception area
- Scheduling appointments
- Scanning documents
- Record filing
- Processing Incoming/Outgoing mail and electronic documents
- Pulling reports from case management system
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires strong customer services skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Verbal and written Communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
HS or GED required; Associates degree preferred in communications, business administration, and management from an accredited institution; and/or (1) year equivalent experience.