MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The Local Site Administrator will provide front-line assistance for desktop and laptop hardware and software support.
Essential Job Duties:
• Respond to staff requests for password resets, machine moves, and moderately complex software issues
• Assist in tracking and troubleshooting help desk calls and requests, pertaining to application, networking, and systems issues
• Assign or escalate issues and work directly on finding appropriate resolutions
• Escalate issues to appropriate parties as necessary
• Promote a high level of customer satisfaction through proper telephone techniques, and respond with the appropriate amount of urgency to user problems
• Provide hardware support such as replacing or upgrading hardware
• Provide support for and troubleshoot username, password, and access right permissions issues for multiple proprietary applications
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School diploma or GED required; college or technical training preferred
• At least two (2) years of experience in providing hardware and software helpdesk support required
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
• Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
• Sufficient knowledge of systems software required
• Experience with help desk procedures and best practices
Additional Requirements as per Contract/Client:
• United States Citizenship
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 2-4 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Communicates more complex information, using job experience to anticipate and proactively address related questions.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed