· Maintain awareness of current technology standards and emerging trends in integration practices for batch and real-time integrations
· Gather and document integration requirements and specifications, and recommend best approach for system integration and applications management
· Monitors system configuration and user access/privileges to ensure data integrity.
· Provides customer support and training, troubleshoot problems, manage change control, and perform system maintenance.
· Applies system patches and updates as needed.
· Leads team effort to improve internal and external processes.
· Develop a service library which encompasses standard services and microservices available to internal and select external systems.
· Establish batch and real-time connectivity and integration methods as required for new integrations
· Upgrade, maintain and support new and existing integrations
· Maintain awareness of current security best practices and proactively implement security standards
· Perform data modeling, data mapping, data transformation and data standardization
· Recommend data standardization and data quality improvements
· Work closely with cross-functional teams including Financial Systems, HRIS, Accounting, Customer Service, and IT as well as external service providers to execute deliverables
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· 5+ years of experience in system administration and system integration, in a large-scale, complex systems environment. Experience in Deltek Costpoint, T&E, Cognos, Workday, OnBase and TM1. Lotus Notes is a plus.
· 5+ years of experience in developing and maintaining integrations in a large-scale, complex systems environment
· 5+ years performing data mapping, extraction, transformation and loading between a variety of enterprise platforms
· 5+ years of experience in SQL
· 5+ years of experience in Unix / Linux servers
· 5+ years of experience with RDBMS (relational database management system)
· 3+ years’ experience developing ETL and integrations on one or more of the following platforms: MuleSoft, Apigee, Boomi, Informatica, DataStage, etc.
· Experience with web services (SOAP, REST), APIs, JSON, XML, and web scripting languages (PHP, VBscript/ASP, Powershell)
· 3+ years’ experience with advanced SQL (joins, views, triggers, stored procedures, indexing, statistics, and performance tuning), using SQLServer, Oracle, MySql or similar leading relational database
· Background in system administration and integrating enterprise systems including Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Workday, CRM, and other cloud-based platforms
· Programming experience in LotusScript is a plus.
· Experience with standard IT processes, including Agile, SDLC, DevOps, and Change Control
· Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and the proven ability to work effectively with numerous stakeholders and contributors, both internally and externally
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills across both business and technical audiences
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills
· Astute attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to mitigate risk, communicate effectively, and facilitate problem resolution
· Ability to self-manage and motivate, to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time, using sound judgment
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook)