Essential Job Duties:
• Manages a team of reviewers, assigns work and oversees employee performance
• Manages employees’ work schedules and ensures coverage for different time zones
• Provides real-time coaching, career development, and plans for improved performance to direct reports
• Ensures operational policies and procedures are followed
• Completes daily and weekly administrative deliverables, including progress reports, coaching summaries, and performance evaluations
• Meets performance KPIs as determined by senior leadership and client requirements
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Three (3) years of related experience required
• Two (2) years of leadership experience required
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
• Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations
Additional Requirements as per Contract/Client:
• United States Citizenship
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Generally supervises semi-skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed