- Process credit bureau requests utilizing writing standard processes and procedures
- Respond to credit bureau requests using the eOscar tool as instructed by the employees supervisor
- Support contact center expectations as well as departmental and corporate policies and procedures
- Give and receive constructive feedback on department tasks
- Utilize available systems, knowledgebase and standard technology such as email, and web browser to respond to inquiries and perform job duties
- Refer escalated inquiries to appropriate levels as needed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum six (6) months eOscar experience required
- Experience with student financial aid programs/debt collection programs required
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Must be able to type a minimum of 23 WPM required
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed