- Develop long-term business relationships with employers to understand hiring needs
- Acts as an advisor to employers, a teammate to internal sourcing staff, career coaches, and a coach to program participants
-Travels to and participates in events to educate employers on our services.
-High energy, strategic thinking, results driven, customer service focus
-Coordinate, schedule and facilitate job fairs, employer seminars, and work with participants as well as career coaches
-Responsible for high visibility employers where a quick resolution is needed.
-May be assigned specific employers for ongoing assistance.
-Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the project, understands the importance of industry sectors and trends.
-Local travel is required.
-Performs other duties as may be assigned by management
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 4+ years of experience, or Associates degree with 2+ years experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Understands implications or work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or draft such responses for supervisor or team lead.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed