EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree is preferred. Minimum 3 years of related work experience required. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment. Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently. Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all information. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time. Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
JOB OVERVIEW The Research Representative manages all paperwork and calls on elevated cases through the enrollment process, which includes communicating with AAAs and CAOs, completing all necessary tasks that correspond to a case, and communicating with the applicant.
1. Manage all paperwork and calls on elevated cases through the enrollment process.
2. Support the field Research and Support Coordinators with paperwork routing.
3. Ensures cases are being tracked and following the application process.
4. Utilizes systems such as HCSIS, SAMS, CIS, eCIS, MAXKnowledge and MAXe.
5. Reports outcomes of cases to management on a daily basis.
6. Educates callers via phone and email of application status/process.
7. Record all follow-up on the tracking spreadsheet and the applicant’s record in MAXe.
8. Complete all necessary actions to get case to where it needs to be.
9. Report any trends of issues with processing cases to management including sending coachings of any errors to corresponding department management.
10. Processes inquiries received in PAIEB Support box.
11. Complete Special Case Alerts, Reapplication Tasks and Closed 1768 Report.
12. Responsible for handling phone calls received through R&S phone line during assigned time slot.
13. Checking and reporting voicemails received through R&S phone line on assigned day.
14. Tasks mandated by management.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 1-3 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Handles more complex customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, recording consistent problem areas.
- May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May handle escalated or uresolved calls from less experienced representatives.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or draft such responses for supervisor or team lead.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed