The responsibilities of the Case Aid include: making outbound calls to employers and participants, performing data entry, creating reports, partnering with Case Managers, and ensuring supporting case documentation is accurate and timely.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- May make outbound calls to employers and participants and document, per policy
- May facilitate resolution of participant calls via inbound phone hotline and document, per policy
- Perform timely and accurate data entry into software programs and create, analyze and maintain programmatic reports.
- Partner with Case Management staff
- Communicate with project staff and departments at multiple sites
- May make outbound calls and receive inbound calls, respond to phone calls and voicemail, fax documents routinely throughout the day.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed