If you are a passionate Recruiter, who, like the rest of our dynamic Corporate Recruiting team, does whatever it takes to deliver high-quality candidates for professional and executive roles, this position is for you! In this position, you will play a part in advancing the Maximus brand across numerous markets and professional communities. Our leadership team views recruiting as an integral part of their own team, and you will find yourself immersed in each department on a daily basis. We view ourselves as talent acquisition professionals and have an enormous amount of pride in each and every hire we make. We are a diverse and fun bunch who enjoy working (and playing) together.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with our business leaders. Work together to scope open positions and determine what a successful candidate will look like for their team. Know your business and be prepared to set the stage for a great working relationship and the ability to bring in the best talent.
• Be proactive in identifying operational and managerial candidates by utilizing multiple strategies (passive candidates outreach, cold calling, online databases, social media, Boolean search, complex internet search, etc.).
• Think long-term and continually grow a pipeline of qualified candidates. Share great candidates with other team members or continue to stay in touch regarding future opportunities with our growing and expanding business.
• Network to develop and maintain strong working relationships with community organizations and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting (including the scheduling and logistics), ensuring both your candidate and your hiring team are satisfied customers.
• Utilize social media to attract “passive” candidates for consideration.
o Bachelor's degree preferred
o Four years of talent acquisition experience attracting talent for a wide variety of roles
o Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of the organization
o Ability to build and maintain relationships with the hiring manager, as well as with potential future leaders
o Negotiation skills to navigate concerns and competing priorities
o Capacity to manage and prioritize projects with superior attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities
o Confidentiality and professionalism
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Advanced degree or professional designation preferred.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Work requires considerable judgment and initiative.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed