-Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services.
-Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken.
-Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy.
-Address customers inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made.
-Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
-Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns.
-Perform data entry accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
MUST DEMONSTRATE SPANISH SPEAKING SKILLS FOR THIS POSITION
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 0-1 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas.
- May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are basis and routine.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff.
- Work on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal and external contacts.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed