- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Minimum 10 years SCA benefit administration and management required
- 5 years supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with the Service Contract Act and Wage and Hour regulations
- Strong project management
- Must be well-organized and adaptable to situational changes
- Must demonstrate strong analysis/problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
Technical and Computer Skills:
- Solid use and expertise of Excel required at the intermediate level
- Experience with Workday, Empyrean or other HR/benefits systems is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate findings into clear and concise documents and presentations
- 10-20% travel may be required
Work Environment / Physical Requirement:
- Regular office environment