This Reporting Analyst is responsible for designing, creating, analyzing, building, and distributing reports based on data collected in order to provide information regarding project performance and compliance.
Bachelor’s degree is required in business, education, computer science, statistics, health, social services, or related field
Preferred Education :
Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience utilizing database software to manipulate data, generate reports and analyze data
- Minimum 2 years of experience using PL-SQL query generation and other report writing software such as Crystal Reports, Access or similar products
- Experience in the human, health, and/or managed care fields doing statistical analysis, trending, tracking and reporting of focused populations both on a routine and ad hoc basis
Strong analytical skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills which are necessary to work in a team environment; working knowledge of and the ability to efficiently operate all applicable computer software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Oracle and Access; excellent organizational skills; ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline – oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Bilingual Preferred, but not required
1. Create and develop routine and ad-hoc reports utilizing Access and PL-SQL
2. Work with departments and senior management to assess and evaluate reporting needs.
3. Develop written reports and summaries of reports for internal and external sources.
4. Assess reporting results through data investigation, analysis, and evaluation
5. Ensure that reports support the overall scope of organization's business objectives
6. Utilizes Crystal Reports, PL/SQL Developer and other systems applications for report development.
7. Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of delivered reports
8. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills when interacting both internally and externally
9. Performs other duties as assigned by Management.