• Eliciting and analyzing internal customer requirements to design Robotic Process Automation solutions that yield long term benefits and better customer experience.
• Quantifying benefit potential of process automation candidates and using ROI to aid in prioritization of development.
• Acting as the integration point between RPA Developers and the business and be the voice of business in the sprint development process.
• Participating in projects that implement Robotic Process Automation using tools such as 3rd Party Automation Platforms like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism (required) or Pega and Appian (which is a plus).
• Eliciting and documenting requirements by reviewing the existing business processes, identification of issues and/or re-engineer opportunities, and managing business expectations through resolution
• Providing business process requirements documentation to guide technical team members
• Design and Document current & future state business processes
• Facilitating approval of requirements with the Functional Leaders.
• Participating in functional testing.
• Working with the business to document changes to current business practices and assist in process re-engineering and change management planning efforts.
• Serve as point of contact to manage relationships with project sponsors. This includes reporting status, managing priorities, tracking the budget, etc.
• 2 – 5 years of business analysis experience that include eliciting and creating business requirements deliverables
• 2 - 5 years of experience with MS-Visio or other process visualization tools where you have created diagrams to capture simple to complex business processes.
• 2+ years’ experience interacting with business leaders and technical developers on daily basis
• Advanced degree in any field with experience in Business Process outsourcing (BPO).
• Domain knowledge of Healthcare, Call Center, or Public Sector.
• Experience (certification a plus) from the Robotic Process Automation Platform
• Exposure to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes using tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed