**Computer Professional Job Profile
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelors degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Work requires considerable judgment and initiative.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.