-Deliver consulting project activities for medium- to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
-Maintain technical responsibilities, which include problem identification, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
-Analyze complex data and identify patterns, recommend actions, and measure outcomes.
-Coordinate with technical staff to understand business requirements, specifications, and processes.
-Conduct market research and understand and apply implications of Health and Human market trends.
-Create system functional specifications from business requirements.
-Interact with company and client managers and perform cost/schedule monitoring.
-Identify additional product and service opportunities in customer organization.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience consulting within designated function.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Interprets applicable regulations and policies associated with case to determine recommendation.
- Plans implementation, training, and solution deployment.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed