This Reporting Analyst is responsible for designing, creating, analyzing, building, and distributing reports based on data collected in order to provide information regarding project performance and compliance.
• Create and develop routine and ad-hoc reports utilizing Access and PL-SQL
• Work with departments and senior management to assess and evaluate reporting needs.
• Develop written reports and summaries of reports for internal and external sources.
• Assess reporting results through data investigation, analysis, and evaluation
• Ensure that reports support the overall scope of organization's business objectives
• Utilizes Crystal Reports, PL/SQL Developer and other systems applications for report development.
• Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of delivered reports
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills when interacting both internally and externally
Required Education o Bachelor’s degree is required in business, education, computer science, statistics, health, social services, or related field
Preferred Education o Master’s degree is preferred
Required Experience o Minimum 2 years of experience utilizing database software to manipulate data, generate reports and analyze data
o Minimum 2 years of experience using PL-SQL query generation and other report writing software such as Crystal Reports, Access or similar products
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed