-Apply systems analysis techniques to identify and determine root cause of electronic file submission failures.
-Gather and research information related to regulatory translation sets and compare data structures with applicable standards.
-Interpret, translate, and communicate standards as it relates to business rules and provide a detailed explanation of how to resolve the data-related issue to a provider.
-Document and communicates critical issues to the leadership team.
-Track testing, status and results - Assist in the technical design and workflow of the testing process.
-Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
-Configure system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing.
-Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Entry Level position within field
- Requires Bachelors degree related to the assigned work with little to no experience in discipline
- Works on problems of limited scope
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Builds stable working relations internally
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Solves routine problems of limited scope.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed