-Supervises the workforce management team and workflow to support management in all aspects of the workforce function within the project.
-Creates and maintains workforce monitoring schedules for team members to cover all hours of the business operations.
-Oversees and delegates workflow to meet deadlines.
-Maintains scorecard and performance tracking for workforce management team.
-Acts as a resource for all team members.
-Provides role modeling, leadership, coaching and mentoring for team members; Identifies and supports development and growth opportunities for team members.
-Maintains and meets all deadlines for reports and various deliverables to operations.
-Communicates with operations supervisors and managers, actively and appropriately responds to requests and seeks input from operational areas on the workforce management projects and role.
-Continually seeks opportunities to increase efficiency, productivity and enhance performance of the workforce management team.
-Identifies and communicates areas of opportunity for improvements within operations and workforce management as it relates to improving metrics and meeting SLA’s.
-Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
-Works with management to maintain the Workforce Management database, including forecasting and scheduling data.
-Oversees, develops and maintains production tracking systems for project using reports and Excel, and other applicable formats.
-Generate forecasting and requirements for multiple skillsets and units of work.
-Prepares individual and unit production reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
-Oversees updates and adjusts schedules to ensure Workforce Management system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability.
-Oversee updates to agent attendance line.
-Oversees compilation of agent adherence statistics.
-Communicates with the vendor of the workforce software management tool to resolve any open items.
- Must be United States Citizen
-Must be able to pass Federal Background check
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Ensure compliance with company Wage & Hour policy, including ensuring non-exempt employees get the rest & meal breaks
- Comply with all company required policies, procedures and processes including but not limited to required training
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Generally supervises semi-skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed