Essential Job Duties
• Actively participate and contribute in SDLC activities such as solution design, work effort estimation, assisting peers with technical challenges and code reviews.
• Perform production support activities such as monitor system processes, evaluate the outcome of system processes, work through system exceptions, and create processes to monitor and report on the overall system health.
• Under general Supervision, will understand the assigned work, deliver on agreed upon dates and raise issues/risks in a timely manner in case of risk to deliverables.
• Create/modify artifacts and deliverables expected from the SDLC and change management process.
• Propose, design, and implement updates or improvements to processes and infrastructure hardware such as network devices, servers and workstations.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Actively pursuing Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
• Good knowledge of information systems design principles; network engineering and/or server administration.
• Ability to think logically and structurally, and have attention to detail is required.
• Strong Analytical skills and strong Communications skills, both written (with emphasis on technical documentation) and verbal, are required.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in high performing and self-governing teams.
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed