• Provide QA training to the Family Support Coordinators in order that quality actions are incorporated into their daily practice
• Collect data related to assessments and assessment outcomes
• Examine cases at random for completeness, accuracy and consistency
• Examines data for outliers and researches such cases
• Develops / completes reports that track and trend activities / outcomes
• Quality-checks consumer notices
• Compares consumer notices prior to mailing against information in MAXeb
• Ensures notices contain language regarding Fair Hearings when applicable
• Ensures reports are accurate and all standards are being met
• Supports the established project goals and objectives, and monitors for achievement of those goals
• Collaborate with the QA Manager to support an effective quality monitoring program
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Manager – QA and Training
Required Education Bachelor’s of Social Work or Bachelor’s in a related field with related work experience in quality assurance
Required Experience 1-3 years working experience in a quality assurance or related position in the health or human services field
Preferred Experience 1-3 years previous work experience in Quality and Risk Management
Required Skills Strong analytical skills; detail and solution oriented; ability to work independently; excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills; and ability to use spreadsheet or database software; ability to provide effective training in group or 1:1 settings
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed