MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The Quality Assurance Manager provides oversight and direction of all quality control, quality management and quality assurance activities for the E-rate Program. The QA Manager also provides recommendations for improvements based on quality results, performance metrics and quality audits for improving operational performance. The QA Manager manages a team of quality analysts.
Essential Job Duties:
•Provide oversight of quality assurance, quality management and quality control systems to ensure compliance across a large transaction processing operation
•Perform quality management audits and reviews to ensure process adherence in each operational unit and that all SLAs and KPIs are achieved
•Manage and lead a team of quality analysts through developing and mentoring staff, and ensuring effective communication of quality approach and standards
•Develop and oversee an effective quality management system to continuously identify opportunities for improvement while maintaining adherence to contract driven key performance requirements
•Establish standards governing stakeholder interactions and implement monitoring programs
•Design training programs or process enhancements that correct quality issues
•Manage internal and external client expectations related to quality management and effectively communicate MAXIMUS quality standards across the program
•Perform analysis and monitoring of all performance metrics to ensure compliance with internal, external, contract performance, and quality standards
•Schedule and coordinate all of the quality and performance monitoring activities of the quality staff across the program; prepare QA reports
•Aggregate and analyze quality data and suggest methods for improving quality, design and business processes
•Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
•Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required; experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
•At least five (5) years of quality assurance experience required
•At least three (3) years of supervisory/management experience required
•Previous experience reporting directly to a Program Manager/Project Director/Project Manager required
•Experience performing Quality Assurance work in an operations environment required
•Experience processing and reviewing work to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded
•Experience ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and any additional metrics are met or exceeded
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
•Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new concepts
•Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and put it into practice
Additional Requirements as per Contract/Client:
United States Citizenship
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed