-Manage collaboration with stakeholders to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet the business needs and organizational quality standards.
-Create and organize training sessions, and deliver instructor-led training programs as needed to achieve business outcomes and effective transfer of learning in the workplace.
-Forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that both tactical and strategic goals and outcomes are met.
-Develop and implement training programs and materials to ensure business requirements are met for effective operation programs such as marketplace, customer service skills, systems, mailroom, back office, certified assistor training and healthcare laws and regulations.
-Complete hiring and performance management processes to support a high performing training team.
-Provide confidential coaching/facilitation and work closely with all levels of operation staff to ensure the integrity of the program and provides highly skilled feedback on operations staff performance in scheduled training and informal skills based coaching.
-Ensure that Training Specialists and Operations staff are provided with up-to-date knowledge of project-related updates, processes, and procedures.
-Lead the design, development, and manages training sessions and schedules with the Training Director based on the evaluation of the needs of staff and new hires in coordination with management.
-Develop a means of measuring the effectiveness of training programs developed or administered through evaluation, testing, and assessment of program outcomes.
-Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed programs.
-Act in collaboration with Training Director as client interface for all training related functions.
-Develop assessments to measure and assess effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum.
-Maintain a library of training aids.
-Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
-Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
-Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.
-Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
-Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed