-Provide staff mentoring and coaching on an ongoing basis to help ensure staff members are meeting individual performance standards including confidentiality and security of information.
-Monitor performance including class performance and documentation.
-Ensure compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, state and federal regulations.
-Evaluate staff performance and conduct annual evaluations.
-Attend supervisor meetings and conduct unit meetings.
-Review and analyze training reports and discover trends/performance improvement opportunities.
-Assure the project is in compliance with MAXIMUS standards and procedures.
-Assist in the creation, development and implementation of innovative methodologies to improve customer service and overall operations.
-Interface with project leadership to coordinate direction of the project’s client to ensure proper implementation and follow up.
-Oversee the development and delivery of staff training on an ongoing basis covering topics such as telephone protocols, customer service skills, program information, use of CRM and application systems, performance results obtained through quality assurance monitoring, and other areas as appropriate.
-Establish and communicate the training methodologies to participants.
-Ensure that Customer Service Representatives are provided with up-to-date knowledge of all applicable programs associated with the Center.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Generally supervises skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- 3 to 5 years' experience supervising a training and development team.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's or combination of education and experience.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed