The WFO Supervisor will provide supervision and leadership to a team of WFO Specialists to meet Maximus and contract goals/objectives as required. Monitor agent schedule adherence, attrition trends and risks at the site level. Accountable for identifying, analyzing and reporting service deviations using multiple data sources to improve performance results. The supervisor will report to the Regional WFO Manager.
• Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures.
• Provide departmental leadership in assigned functional area.
• Analyzing real-time call trends and making adjustments to staffing
Coordinating appropriate allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve company goals
• Making necessary adjustments to workforce management software to appropriately track the productivity of call center agents
• Practice Maximus values and act as a role model
• Supervise, develop, and coach WFO Site Specialists to assure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals.
• Perform tasks to assure site service level requirements and adherence goals (such as real-time adherence (RTA) and average handle time (AHT) are met.
• Assume leadership responsibility for department tasks and contact center activities as required.
• Review, approve, and sign timecards on daily and weekly basis as required in the timekeeping policies.
• Complete and deliver employee performance appraisals.
• Work closely with CSRs and other supervisors, customer service managers, and program managers within functional areas of the contact center.
• Generating intraday, daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Participate in the interview process and recommend hiring WFO site center staff.
• Facilitate and deliver training as required under department guidelines. Ensure 100% completion for all direct reports.
• Support and enforce contact center expectations as well as departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
• Communicate pertinent program updates in a timely manner.
• Maintain department records. Recommend, complete and deliver corrective actions as applicable.
• Maintain schedule flexibility due to business needs; anticipate assigned shift change at any time.
• Review contract scope and requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ensure full adherence to COR requirements
• Regular and predictable attendance is required
• Performing other duties as assigned by management
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Ensure compliance with company Wage & Hour policy, including ensuring non-exempt employees get the rest & meal breaks
- Comply with all company required policies, procedures and processes including but not limited to required training
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Generally supervises semi-skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed