MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The Technical Implementation Lead (TIL) will provide backup to the Senior Program Manager and the Deputy Program Manager, to include management and direction for the architecture, technology, facility, and operations teams to develop, deploy, test, and operate the 2020 Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) system.
The TIL will focus on providing program management services to plan, control, monitor, and report on cost, schedule, risk, and performance for the architecture, technology, facility, and operations teams.
• Large-scale, public-facing contact center delivery.
• Demonstrated success in designing, implementing, and managing technology ecosystems for contact centers.
• Customizing contact center software tools and telephony platforms that met the specific customer service, business process and security needs of clients.
• Experience directly relevant to the 2020 Census.
• At least ten (10) years of experience with Contact Center technology; IVR, ACD, WFM & Reporting.
• Advanced knowledge of networking principles and applications.
• Knowledge of the contact center market and related products and industry.
• Excellent networking skills, especially with regard to distribution channels and vendor relations.
• Ability to manage vendor relationships.
• Overseeing continuous service improvements to meet service level targets, budget challenges, and quality commitments in a multi-contractor environment.
• Building and operating systems that connect citizens to government in a user-friendly, efficient, and cost- effective manner.
• Extensive subcontractor management.
• Engineering, integration, and test effort to support technology and operations in the development and test of CQA systems.
• Managing level-of-effort and costs for standing up and running the development, system integration test, and production environments for CQA.
• Managing techncial subcontractors, partners, and vendors.
• Manage CQA technology components and subsystems used by Contact Service Representatives (CSRs) in the contact center and Operational Command Center (OCC) facilities.
Specific Development Tasks:
• Develop a robust telephony capability for all CQA phases, including the effort to connect contact and data centers.
• Develop an agent desktop application.
• Develop a management reporting system/application.
• Develop inbound and outbound telephony capabilities.
• Define external interfaces and develop necessary APIs.
• Develop program analytics capabilities.
• Develop a Contact Recording System.
• Develop IVR.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
• Certification on one or more Contact Center Suites; Cisco, Genesys, Avaya or inContact (or similar Cloud Contact Center platform).
Additional Requirements as per Contract/Client:
• United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience:
• An advanced technical degree.
• Works well in an ambiguous environment where analysis of situations and/or data requires evaluation of intangibles.
• Familiarity with TTEC and/or Microsoft Dynamics.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.