-Manages the team by effectively communicating job expectations and goals and driving accountability; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, developing personal growth opportunities.
-Proactively ensures the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
-Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
-Provides 3rd level support for operations to resolve critical issues quickly.
-This may include occasional off-hours and weekend work and periodic on-call support.
-Liaises with corporate IT teams and project stakeholders to communicate and coordinate.
-Be a main point of contact for communication ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of IT project status and issues, coordinate activities requiring project resources, communicate project requirements and constraints to the IT implementation teams.
-The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing integrated communications.
-Defines KPI and metrics for business processes and methods for measuring and monitoring.
-Collate feedback on process performance.
-Measure and monitor the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery.
-Works with operations and IT teams to perform incident root cause analysis.
-Assist in developing, and documenting actions to assure problem resolution or to implement corrective/preventive action and document resolution;
-Monitors and tests application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
-Translates business requirements into system specifications and functional designs by producing documents on how to implement changes to the system.
-Oversees the execution of testing strategies applicable to the systems of interest.
-Oversees and recommends systems enhancements to the business issues and process challenges for the organization.
-Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed