-Responsible for cash application of premium payments, SIP Payments, invoice and statement generation, production and mailing & financial reporting for contract Premium Billing (MHPB); daily and monthly reconciliation of the Oracle Financials System.
-Ensures appropriate financial and system controls are operating in compliance with standard audit procedures
-Manage audits of operations.
-Develop and implement operational policies and procedures in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
-Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and other external entities.
-Oversee the development and implementation of innovative methodologies to improve service levels and overall operational efficiency.
-Manage the project's quality assurance and training programs as well as corrective actions to ensure compliance.
-Monitor performance against key indicators established internally or by the clients.
-Develop solutions to issues or complex problems.
-Develop performance goals and objectives for staff, and monitor achievement of those goals.
-Perform other duties as may be assigned.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed