The Proposal Specialist supports the Financial Services Consulting segment in writing and preparing responses to RFPs and other proposal-related requests.
• Writes responses to RFPs, RFIs, and other state or local government requests creating compliant, compelling responses for assigned proposal sections/topics, assists with preparing marketing materials
• Analyze complex data and recommend actions, and measure outcomes
• Creates associated graphics, charts, tables, appendices, and other information in support of proposal development
• Prepares SharePoint site permissions
• Creates and manages schedules and sets meetings
• Drafts PMPs
• Prepares sections for review and conducts book checks
• Writes, reviews, and edits copy
• Interacts with company and client managers
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
• 3 years of related experience required
5 years of related work experience preferred
• Experience in performing deadline-oriented work
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in CRM and SharePoint systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and other computer software applications
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience consulting within designated function.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Interprets applicable regulations and policies associated with case to determine recommendation.
- Plans implementation, training, and solution deployment.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed