- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
The site Training Manager is responsible for the training staff and processes supporting the onboarding and continued education of contact center staff at a United States Census Bureau (USCB) Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) contact center site. The Training Manager supports a team of trainers who deliver materials virtually to ensure that training materials and virtual classrooms are accurate and created in a timely manner. This position includes the direct supervision of staff, working with CQA staff and leading cross-functional projects to help the CQA program achieve contractual requirements.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Additional Education and Experience
- Receives work assignments and direction from the CQA Training Deputy Director.
- Oversee the hiring and evaluation of local site staff.
- Supervise employees who are responsible for delivering training material throughout the country who use Adobe Connect virtual classrooms. (Some in-person instruction may be used in certain situations).
- Develop performance improvement plans for trainers based on feedback received from a multitude of channels.
- Maintain records of training activities, participant progress, and training program effectiveness and provide information to the CQA Training team.
- Deliver the Weekly Status Report, Monthly Training Report, other documents on time.
- Ensure the consistency of process by following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and develop new SOPs for use across the organization.
- Mitigate issues with systems and processes and participants and escalates issues to management.
- Provide feedback on the quality of products used and created by the Instructional Design and Training Systems team.
- Identify opportunities to improve current training processes and reduce costs.
- Participate in CQA specifics workgroups and initiatives to improve CQA performance.
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as timekeeping and keeping up-to-date with training requirements and training material updates.
- Participate in site specific and training team special projects as required.
- Travel to contact center locations and customer sites may be required.
- May be required to work holidays, weekends and /or weekends to meet training needs.
- May be required to work a number of shifts that could change weekly to meet the needs of the training program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be US Citizen
- Must pass Federal Background
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed