The incumbent analyzes, researches, and reports on quality assurance and improvement activities in order to meet established guidelines of the organization’s Quality Assurance Plan.
1. Works with the Systems Support Manager to compile required reports from data in our system.
2. Compiles, analyzes, and generates reports measuring performance.
3. Generates reports in accordance with a set schedule approved by the Systems Support Manager, and makes certain reports are accurate and delivered on time.
4. Provides reports and background information to staff and external sources.
5. Extracts data and creates routine and specialized reports on an ad-hoc basis.
6. Coordinates, designs, implements and maintains reporting databases as needed.
7. Develops written reports and summaries of reports for internal and external sources.
8. Drafts and finalizes summaries of operations.
9. Resolves performance data issues.
10. Works with users to determine test criteria for systems modifications.
11. Conducts tests and evaluates test results.
12. Collects, audits, analyzes, and reports on company performance data to support quality projects and initiatives defined by the company’s Quality Improvement Plan (QIP).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Solid understanding of how to efficiently and accurately audit and analyze complex information
• Ability to perform all job duties in compliance with Person First standards, HIPAA guidelines, and company confidentiality policies
• Ability to understand and evaluate complex processes for testing purposes
• Ability to perform basic reporting tasks and use spreadsheet, database, or other reporting software
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent math and statistical analysis skills
• Ability to develop and execute test plans
• Ability to plan, schedule, organize, and coordinate activities, processes, and people
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
• Ability to multitask effectively while performing job duties, including ability to prioritize tasks and ensuring all voice mail and email messages are returned expeditiously
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact professionally and collegially with a variety of people, including physicians, social service workers, state contract officers, and coworkers
• Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and publishing software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Visio strongly preferred)
The job requires a Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in business, education, computer science, statistics, health, social services, or related field, or equivalent experience; experience with public health and human services programs preferred.
The job requires at least two (2) years of experience analyzing robust data sets, developing routine and ad hoc reports using a variety of reporting software/systems and formats. Experience within a healthcare, mental health, or long-term care setting preferred.