The Scheduler schedules field assessments for contract services and enters referral data into the database system, ensuring quality levels meet contract and company standards. The Scheduler also monitors Assessor onboarding and performance, offering appropriate feedback to management.
• Enters referral data into the assigned database system.
• Schedules field assessments with Assessors and respondents.
• Collaborates regularly with coworkers, peer reviewers, physicians, and healthcare administrative staff.
• Responds to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
• Utilizes systems and technology to document and manage each individual call.
• Manages and routes incoming faxes and email.
• Manage print fulfillment of all required notifications.
• Attends and participates in scheduled contract, committee, and all-staff meetings
• Completes other job duties as assigned or necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Perform all job duties in compliance with Person First standards, HIPAA guidelines, and company confidentiality policies and procedures
• Excellent data entry and telephonic skills
• Experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
• Ability to multitask effectively while performing job duties, including ability to prioritize tasks and ensuring all voice mail and email messages are returned within contract standards
• Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact professionally and collegially with referral sources (hospital & nursing home staff, physicians, social service workers, etc.), state contract officers, and coworkers
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Intermediate skill with word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel preferred)
The job requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
The job requires at least one (1) year of experience in customer service role, preferably in a health and human services call center setting. Telephonic customer service experience preferred.