The incumbent develops and executes training and outreach materials (PowerPoints, resources, forms, live and webinar trainings) for internal and external stakeholders, performing research and analyzing efforts to create and implement a comprehensive training program. This position also assists in gathering and reporting on performance results, maintaining and organizing departmental documents, and working in collaboration with other departments to ensure outreach activities are developed and delivered effectively and efficiently. Some travel for onsite training with external stakeholders may be required.
1. Designs, develops and implements training curriculum and supporting materials.
2. Develop training schedules based on the evaluation of the need for new staff.
3. Develop and deliver training through input and communication with the client, Training and Outreach Manager, and Project Director.
4. Ensure Operations teams are provided with updated knowledge required for the project, which includes management of changes to scope and direction.
5. Communicate operating policies and procedures and ensure compliance with contractual agreement.
6. Arrange staff training on a regular and ongoing basis regarding telephone protocols and project information obtained through quality assurance monitoring.
7. Performs other duties, as necessary or assigned by the Training and Outreach Manager.
• Accountable for meeting all established training and outreach goals for the project
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to lead and drive effective training and outreach
• Outstanding work ethic, integrity, and value system
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to perform all job duties in compliance with Person First standards, HIPAA guidelines, and company confidentiality policies
• Ability to multitask effectively while performing job duties, including ability to prioritize tasks and ensuring all voice mail and email messages are returned expeditiously
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills, including ability to use effective diplomacy in dealing with senior business leaders and other business parties
• Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision
• Ability to interact professionally and collegially with referral sources (hospital & nursing home staff, physicians, social service workers, etc.), state contract officers, and coworkers
• Advanced skill with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and publishing software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Visio strongly preferred)
The job requires successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communications, English, or related field. Directly related work experience can be substituted for the required college degree on a year-for-year basis.
The job requires three (3) or more years of experience in professional training setting.