Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead project related improvement opportunity and risk assessment as part of intern audits applying iSO methodologies.
- Responsible for the analysis of non-compliance incidents to support management corrective actions and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Determine root cause of non-compliance incidents.
- Lead and approve the development of project corrective action and continuous improvement plans and manages project life cycle completion.
- Develop quality training and improvement materials and conduct training regarding compliance, privacy and quality awareness.
- Review and approve prepared data in support of regularly scheduled quality meetings; facilitating as required.
- Develop project Internal Audit Schedule Procedures for the project.
- Develop departmental work instructions as well as training for auditing activities.
- Coordinate auditing of departmental practices for maintaining ISO and Regulatory compliance and report results.
- Support the Compliance Manager with assigned duties and act as the department's subject matter expert.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience; Advanced degree or professional designation preferred.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Work requires considerable judgment and initiative.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.